Creamy Chicken BrocolliFrom dailypatnews 9 years ago
- 50g cut chicken fillet (marinate with soy sauce, pepper and oyster) shopping list
- 3 pieces of chinese mushroom (sliced) shopping list
- 50g brocolli shopping list
- 2 tablespoon of mixed vege shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of garlic shopping list
- 5 tablespoon of milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of thick corn starch solution (for thickening) shopping list
How to make it
- Saute the garlic till golden brown.
- Add in chicken and stir fry till it is cooked. Add in mushroom.
- Finally add in brocolli and mixed vege.
- Fry till brocolli is cooked and add in milk. Add in the corn starch solution once the milk is boiled and turn off the fire.
- Dish out to serve.
The Cookdailypatnews Miri, MY
- Not added to any groups yet!