Sweet Homemade CornbreadFrom joebrodie 9 years ago
- 1 1/4 Cup of All-Purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 Cup of cornmeal shopping list
- 1/4 Cup of sugar shopping list
- 2 Teaspoons of baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 Teaspoon of salt shopping list
- 1 Cup of skim milk (any milk will do though) shopping list
- 1/4 Cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
How to make it
- Heat over to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease 8-9 inch square pan.
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Stir in milk, oil, and egg until moistened.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
The Cookjoebrodie Valparaiso, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!