Blueberry Cheese PancakesFrom daisey11 7 years ago
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 TBSP. sugar shopping list
- 2 TBSP. wheat germ shopping list
- 11/2 cups milk shopping list
- 1 cup small curd cottage cheese. shopping list
- 1 lg. egg lightly beat shopping list
- 1/4 cup vegie oil shopping list
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries shopping list
How to make it
- Sift flour,baking powder,baking soda and salt. Stir in sugar and wheat germ; set aside.
- Combine milk,cheese,egg,and oil.
- Pour milk mixture all at once into the flour mixture. stir until moist. Add additional milk a little at a time if batter is to thick.( batter should pour easily) Gently stir in berries.
- Preheat skillet over med. heat grease skillet lightly. Pour mixture into skillet to the size you prefer. Cook until tops are bubbly and appear dry and turn over finish cooking, and serve.