Barbecue Ham SandwichesFrom craftyazgirl 9 years ago
- 1cup ketchup shopping list
- 3 tablespoons ReaLemon lemon juice from Concentrate or the juice from 1 average size lemon shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard shopping list
- 1 lb. thinly sliced cooked ham from the deli shopping list
- buns or hard rolls, split shopping list
How to make it
- In medium saucepan, combine all ingredients except ham and buns.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat simmer uncovered 5 minutes.
- Add ham; heat through.
- Serve on buns.