spinach pasta with cauliflower cheddar sauceFrom crossfire 9 years ago
- 1 small head cauliflower shopping list
- 3/4 pound spinach fettuccine shopping list
- 4 tbsp butter shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, miinced shopping list
- 1/3 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 2 cups grated cheese shopping list
- 3 tbsp dijon cheese shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Bring water to boil in a large pot
- Cut cauliflower into small pieces
- Add pasta to boiling water and cook 10-12 minutes. Add cauliflower to the pasta water 5 minutes before pasta is done.
- In another saucepan, melt butter. add garlic and cook 1 minute.
- Stirring constantly, add flour and cook until the flour absorbs all the butter. Slowly add chicken broth and stir until smooth.
- Blend in milk, cheese, mustard, and pepper. Stir until cheese is melted.
- Drain pasta and cauliflower and toss with the cheese sauce.