Cheeseburger DinnerFrom bluewaterandsand 6 years ago
- 1 to 3 lb. ground beef shopping list
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheese shopping list
- 1- 8 oz. can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 med. onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 2 cups of egg noodles shopping list
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder shopping list
- black pepper and salt, to taste shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven on 350 and then turn down to 325 after you put the pie in.
- In a large bowl, mix together the hamburger, chopped onion, garlic powder, and tomato sauce.
- Add black pepper,salt, noodles and beaten egg. Mix together well. Pour into pan.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Cook slow.
- Serve with sour cream on top
People Who Like This Dish 9
- cinnamongal Mequon, WI
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- tippystclair North Hollywood, GB
- grk Houston, TX
- mizzgreeneyez2001 Brooklyn Park, MN
- donman Hammond, LA
- lycett CANYON COUNTRY, CA
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- tiffany2tiffany VESTAL, NY
- bluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookbluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!