Grilled Salmon FilletsFrom jemison 9 years ago
How to make it
- Heat grill.
- Prepare salmon fillets by placing them on a sheet of aluminum foil. Salt liberally, then add pepper, garlic, olive oil and parsley.
- Once the grill reaches a medium-high heat, place foil containing salmon onto grill.
- Close lid.
- Keep a close watch on the salmon.
- Depending on the thickness, it should be done in 10-15 minutes.
- Test for doneness with a fork.
- If fish flakes easily, it is done.
- Can cook on an indoor grill 5-7 minutes or 5-7 minutes per side, depending on the type of grill used..
The Cookjemison Huntersville, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!