Apricot Raisin BarsFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup dried apricots diced shopping list
- 1/4 cup raisins shopping list
- 1/2 cup apples peeled and grated shopping list
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup oat bran shopping list
- 2 cups rolled oats shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 cup light brown sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup margarine melted shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl combine apricots, raisins, apples, and preserves.
- Stir well.
- In large bowl combine baking soda, flour, oat bran, oats, cinnamon and brown sugar.
- Stir in melted margarine.
- Press slightly more than half of crust mixture in bottom of a rectangular baking pay sprayed with vegetable cooking spray.
- Spread on filling then sprinkle on remaining crust.
- Bake at 325 for 20 minutes.
- Cool and cut into bars.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!