Buffalo Chicken StripsFrom chefbake 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 tsp paprika shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1 Tbsp margarine or butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup frank's buffalo red hot sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- about 2 lbs chicken shopping list
- vegetable oil or olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix the flour, paprika, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl to make the breading.
- Stir the margarine or butter, hot sauce, worcestershire sauce, and garlic powder in another medium bowl to make sauce.
- Cut the chicken into strips (desired size).
- Preheat oil in a frying pan on the stove at medium.
- Thoroughly coat the chicken strips in the flour mixture.
- Fry chicken evenly on all sides until golden brown and still slightly pink in the middle.
- Dip chicken in sauce and place on baking sheet (pour leftover sauce on chicken if desired).
- Bake chicken for 10-15 minutes in the oven.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookchefbake Manchester, NH
The Rating5 people
This sounds like just the thing for the ball game, will have to make, thanks for sharing........robertg in loved it
Good Morning Chefbake! I can't believe my luck. I just took boneless, skinless chicken breasts out of my freezer. I came online to check some recipes and voila... your's was the first one I noticed today. Thank you for this one, it looks great!!!lor in Toronto loved it
One of my favorites - thanks! =)lunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!