Cabbage Roll CaseroleFrom kwheeler3570 7 years ago
- 1 Lb. ground beef shopping list
- 1/2 Head cabbage - Chopped up into bite size pieces shopping list
- 1 Large Can Diced tomatoes with garlic and onion shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. onion powder shopping list
- 1-1/2 Tsp. black pepper shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. Parsely Flakes shopping list
- 1/2 Cup cooked white rice (optional) shopping list
- 1 8oz. can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 cup sauerkraut shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- Begin browning gound beef, adding the garlic powder, onion powder, pepper and parsley.
- Drain grease, put cooked beef into casserole dish, add chopped cabbage on top, then can of diced tomatoes and tomato sauce.
- Add layer of sauerkraut and bake for 1 hour (time may vary depending upon your oven)
- Serve with mashed potatoes and enjoy!