Smoked Mozzarella Pasta SaladFrom mrspotatohead 6 years ago
- 1 (6-ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts shopping list
- 1 (8-ounce) package rotini pasta, cooked shopping list
- 1 (7-ounce) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained and cut into strips shopping list
- 1/2 pound smoked mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes shopping list
- 1/2 (5-ounce) bag baby spinach leaves (about 1 1/2 cups) shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, minced shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Drain artichokes, reserving marinade.
- Cut artichokes into strips, and place in a large bowl.
- Add pasta and next 4 ingredients, and gently toss.
- Stir together reserved artichoke marinade, mayonnaise, and next 4 ingredients until blended.
- Add to pasta mixture, stirring to combine.
- Cover and chill