Smoked Mozzarella Pasta SaladFrom mrspotatohead 9 years ago
- 1 (6-ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts shopping list
- 1 (8-ounce) package rotini pasta, cooked shopping list
- 1 (7-ounce) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained and cut into strips shopping list
- 1/2 pound smoked mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes shopping list
- 1/2 (5-ounce) bag baby spinach leaves (about 1 1/2 cups) shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, minced shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Drain artichokes, reserving marinade.
- Cut artichokes into strips, and place in a large bowl.
- Add pasta and next 4 ingredients, and gently toss.
- Stir together reserved artichoke marinade, mayonnaise, and next 4 ingredients until blended.
- Add to pasta mixture, stirring to combine.
- Cover and chill
The Cookmrspotatohead Minneapolis, MN
The Rating3 people
This was fantastic though the one we tried at Whole Foods in Aiken did not include artichoke hearts, but included cayenne paper. Loved the little kick to it..dbmiller1956 in loved it
Mrspotatohead, you are inspired today. Are you in love? Thanks for a great recipe.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!