Avocado Crab QuesadillaFrom mrspotatohead 9 years ago
How to make it
- Place tortillas on a flat surface.
- Sprinkle ¼ cup cheese on half of tortilla.
- Top cheese with crab, onion and avocado slices.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- Fold in half.
- Place tortilla in a large skillet and cook for about 2-3 minutes on each side over medium heat, until golden brown and crisp.
- Cut into wedges.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream, if desired.
The Cookmrspotatohead Minneapolis, MN
The Rating3 people
Your on a roll today, did you see a list of my favorite foods or what. Avocados are a top 5 for this kid, it would have to be really bad for me not to try something with them in it.craners in Coarsegold loved it
Two of my favorites. Thanks.cheryilyn in Salem loved it
I love crab and avocado as well - they pair so perfectly and are so delicious in a quesadilla. Great recipe! =)lunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!