Avocado Crab QuesadillaFrom mrspotatohead 6 years ago
How to make it
- Place tortillas on a flat surface.
- Sprinkle ¼ cup cheese on half of tortilla.
- Top cheese with crab, onion and avocado slices.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- Fold in half.
- Place tortilla in a large skillet and cook for about 2-3 minutes on each side over medium heat, until golden brown and crisp.
- Cut into wedges.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream, if desired.
The Cookmrspotatohead Minneapolis, MN
The Rating3 people
I love crab and avocado as well - they pair so perfectly and are so delicious in a quesadilla. Great recipe! =)lunasea in Orlando loved it
Two of my favorites. Thanks.cheryilyn in Salem loved it
Your on a roll today, did you see a list of my favorite foods or what. Avocados are a top 5 for this kid, it would have to be really bad for me not to try something with them in it.craners in Coarsegold loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!