Ice Cream Cone CakesFrom betty_boop 7 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pans). Place paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups.
- Make cake batter as directed on box.
- Fill each cup 2/3 full of batter (1 heaping tablespoon each).
- Place baking cup on top of ice cream cone then upside down on the muffin pan .
- stand each cake filled cone inside of the muffin pan but be careful not to turn them over in placing them into the oven...
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in cake comes out clean (cones may tilt on batter). Cool completely, about 30 minutes. Remove paper baking cups. Generously frost cake with frosting, and decorate as desired. Store loosely covered.
- this is great for a babies first birthday party...cute with a candle in it..
The Cookbetty_boop Sulphur, LA
The Rating3 people
I had never seen these before. I just made them for my nieces and nephews. They were such a huge success. I even had my niece call the next day for the recipe. I will certainly be baking these again. Thank you!!julien in Charlotte loved it
These were so popular - great foodie blast from the past! Thank you... =)lunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!