drinking Chocolate With Peppermint SchnappsFrom mystic_river1 6 years ago
- Drinking chocolate with peppermint schnapps shopping list
- 1 quart milk (skim, 2 percent or whole) or half & half shopping list
- 6 ounces bittersweet or semisweet chocolate, chopped shopping list
- 9 ounces peppermint schnapps shopping list
- whipped cream, for serving shopping list
- 6 peppermint sticks, for serving shopping list
How to make it
- Heat 1 cup of the milk in a medium saucepan over low heat. Add chocolate, stirring constantly, until melted.
- When the chocolate has melted, increase heat to medium and add the remainder of the milk while whisking rapidly.
- Do not allow to boil.
- Serve in small cups fortified with a jigger (1 1/2 ounces) of peppermint schnapps and a dollop of whipped cream. Add a peppermint stick to stir.