Pineapple Mandarin Cottage Cheese SaladFrom sunrae 6 years ago
- 1 Pint small curd low fat cottage cheese shopping list
- 1 small carton of cool low fat Cool Whip shopping list
- 1 small can crushed pineapple; well drained shopping list
- 1 small can mandarin oranges; well drained shopping list
- 1/2 package raspberry Jello (or any flavor of your choosing) shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, optional shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients together in large bowl until well blended.
- Note: Fruit and Jello can be varied.
- NUTRITIONAL INFO
- Nutritional Analysis: One 3/4-cup serving (prepared with fat-free cottage cheese, sugar-free gelatin and reduced-fat frozen whipped topping and without pecans) equals 120 calories, 4 g fat (0 saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 124 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 5 g protein.
The Cooksunrae Maricopa, AZ
- Not added to any groups yet!