Tomato Lasagne Roll-UpsFrom chihuahua 6 years ago
- 8 Pieces (about 8 oz.) Curly Edge Lasagne, uncooked shopping list
- 2 T olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 C Finely Chopped onion shopping list
- 1 3/4 C (14 1/2 oz. can) Ready-Cut Italian Style tomatoes shopping list
- 2/3 C (6 oz. can) tomato paste shopping list
- 1/2 C water shopping list
- 1 3/4 C (15 oz. container) ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1 1/4 C (10 oz. package) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained. shopping list
- 1 C Shredded mozzarella cheese, divided shopping list
- 1 egg, slightly beaten shopping list
- 2 T Grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/2 t salt (optional) shopping list
- 1/4 t ground pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Cook Pasta according to package direction; Drain.
- Lay Pasta flat on tin foil to cool.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In skillet, heat oil.
- Add onion; cook, stirring frequently until tender.
- Add tomatoes, tomato paste and water.
- Heat to just a boil; reduce heat. Simmer 5 minutes; set aside.
- In bowl, stir together ricotta cheese, spinach, 1/2 C mozzarella cheese, egg, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- In bottom of 12x8-inch baking dish, spread 3/4 C tomato mixture.
- Spread about 1/3 C cheese filling on each noodle to within 1-inch of ends; roll up.
- Place roll-ups, seam side down in prepared dish.
- Top with remaining tomatoes. Cover.
- Bake 35 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 C mozzarella cheese; continue baking until cheese melts.
The Cookchihuahua Sonoma County, USA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!