Eggless banana pancakesFrom biceps15 8 years ago
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1 t brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- ¼ tsp salt shopping list
- 1 dash cinnamon shopping list
- 2/3 cup milk or buttermilk (more if needed) shopping list
- ½ banana (very ripe and mashed) shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 tsp vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon together.
- In another bowl, combine all other ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir well.
- Add more soy milk if batter is too thick.
- Cook on medium-high heat till browned on both sides.
The Cookbiceps15 CA
- Not added to any groups yet!