Mexican Chili SeasoningFrom sirshawnthebrewer 9 years ago
How to make it
- To start I usually do this on a flat Iron Gridle.
- The secret is to roast your dried peppers without burning them.
- When you begin to roast them they will begin to draw moisture from the heat.
- This is what you want to happen.
- Be standing over them when you do this!!!
- Once you've roasted all of your peppers let them cool.
- Now remove the steams, And seeds if you don't want the extra heat.
- I leave the seeds cause I like it hot.:)
- Now put this into a big glass jar and keep on hand for other dish's.:)