Double Fudge BrowniesFrom henrie 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 2/3 cup butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 2 cup chocolate chips (1 12oz pkg semi-sweet) shopping list
- 2 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup nuts chopped (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- In a small saucepan, combine 1 1/2 cup sugar, 2/3 cup butter, and 1/4 cup water. Bring just to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add one 12 ounce
- package (2 cups) semi-sweet chocolate chips and 2 teaspoons vanilla. Stir until chocolate melts.
- Transfer chocolate mixture to a large bowl. Beat in four eggs, one at a time.
- In a small bowl combine flour, soda, and salt.
- Gradually add flour to chocolate batter.
- Blend in 1 cup chopped nuts if desired.
- Pour into greased 13x9x2 inch pan. Bake at 325 for 50 minutes.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating4 people
This sounds absolutely amazing.Thanks Henrie for posting such a wonderful recipe.ambus in Lahore loved it
THERE YOU GO AGAIN HENRIE,spoiling us with all your decadent recipes.I think you want me to spend "MY WHOLE MORNING WALKING" L.O.L :)
have a great baking day!!
P.S.it's been raining continuously throughout the night,and still is...moremumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
Love it, henrie!kimmer in Dunedin loved it