Double Fudge BrowniesFrom henrie 9 years ago
- 1 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 2/3 cup butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 2 cup chocolate chips (1 12oz pkg semi-sweet) shopping list
- 2 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup nuts chopped (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- In a small saucepan, combine 1 1/2 cup sugar, 2/3 cup butter, and 1/4 cup water. Bring just to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add one 12 ounce
- package (2 cups) semi-sweet chocolate chips and 2 teaspoons vanilla. Stir until chocolate melts.
- Transfer chocolate mixture to a large bowl. Beat in four eggs, one at a time.
- In a small bowl combine flour, soda, and salt.
- Gradually add flour to chocolate batter.
- Blend in 1 cup chopped nuts if desired.
- Pour into greased 13x9x2 inch pan. Bake at 325 for 50 minutes.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating4 people
And this is soooooo fudgy too! got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
Love it, henrie!kimmer in Dunedin loved it
THERE YOU GO AGAIN HENRIE,spoiling us with all your decadent recipes.I think you want me to spend "MY WHOLE MORNING WALKING" L.O.L :)
have a great baking day!!
P.S.it's been raining continuously throughout the night,and still is...moremumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it