Rocky Road Peanut Butter Popcorn BarsFrom henrie 8 years ago
- 3 quarts popped popcorn shopping list
- 1/2 cup raisins shopping list
- 1 cup light corn syrup shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine shopping list
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips shopping list
- 1/3 cup chunky or creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 3/4 cup miniature marshmallows shopping list
- 1/2 cup peanuts shopping list
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate pieces shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vegetable shortening shopping list
How to make it
- Place popped popcorn and raisins in large bowl.
- In saucepan, heat corn syrup and butter to a boil. Boil 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter chips and peanut butter until
- Pour mixture over popcorn. Toss gently to coat all pieces.
- Press into buttered 9-inch square baking pan. Sprinkle marshmallows and peanuts over top. Press lightly into popcorn mixture.
- Melt chocolate pieces and shortening over very low heat. Drizzle over top.
- Cool several hours before serving.
- Cut into 2 1/4 x 1-inch bars.
- Makes 36 bars.