Carrot Cake Cheesecake - Cheesecake FactoryFrom henrie 5 years ago
- 2 pkgs (8 oz each) cream cheese, room temp shopping list
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon flour shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- carrot CAKE: shopping list
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- Dash salt shopping list
- 1 can (8 1/2 oz) crushed pineapple packed in juice, well-drained and juice reserved shopping list
- 1 cup grated carrots shopping list
- 1/2 cup flaked or shredded coconut shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- pineapple CREAM CHEESE FROSTING: shopping list
- 2 oz cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups powdered sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 tablespoons reserved pineapple juice shopping list
- Dash salt shopping list
How to make it
- To make cheesecake, in large bowl of electric mixer, beat together 2 pkgs cream cheese and 3/4 cup sugar until smooth.
- Beat in 1 tablespoon flour, 3 eggs and 2 teaspoons vanilla until smooth. Set aside.
- Meanwhile prepare Carrot Cake: In large bowl, combine oil, 1 cup sugar, 2 eggs and 1 teaspoon vanilla, blending thoroughly.
- Stir in 1 cup flour, baking soda, cinnamon and dash salt, mixing well.
- Stir in drained pineapple, carrots, coconut and walnuts.
- Spread 1 1/2 cups carrot cake batter over bottom of greased 9-or 9 1/2-inch springform pan.
- Drop large spoonfuls of cream cheese batter over carrot cake batter; top with large spoonfuls of remaining carrot cake batter.
- Repeat with remaining cream cheese batter, spreading evenly with a knife. Do not marble with a knife.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven 50 to 65 minutes or until cake is set and cooked through.
- Cool to room temperature, then refrigerate.
- When cake is cold, prepare Pineapple Cream Cheese Frosting.
- In a bowl of electric mixer, combine 2 oz cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, 1 tablespoon reserved pineapple juice and dash of salt. Beat until smooth and of spreading consistency.
- Frost top of cheesecake. Refrigerate 3 to 4 hours before serving. Makes 1 (9-or 9 1/2-inch) cheesecake.
People Who Like This Dish 77
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating7 people
Oh Oh, this sounds sooooooo good, gotta make this! Got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
This is a must,pudgy47 in Las Vegas loved it
Now i HAVE to try this you know me so well henrie this is a recipe i wil definately enjoy 5 to you:)Pcaramia in loved it