Carrot Cake Cheesecake - Cheesecake FactoryFrom henrie 8 years ago
- 2 pkgs (8 oz each) cream cheese, room temp shopping list
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon flour shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- carrot CAKE: shopping list
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- Dash salt shopping list
- 1 can (8 1/2 oz) crushed pineapple packed in juice, well-drained and juice reserved shopping list
- 1 cup grated carrots shopping list
- 1/2 cup flaked or shredded coconut shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- pineapple CREAM CHEESE FROSTING: shopping list
- 2 oz cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups powdered sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 tablespoons reserved pineapple juice shopping list
- Dash salt shopping list
How to make it
- To make cheesecake, in large bowl of electric mixer, beat together 2 pkgs cream cheese and 3/4 cup sugar until smooth.
- Beat in 1 tablespoon flour, 3 eggs and 2 teaspoons vanilla until smooth. Set aside.
- Meanwhile prepare Carrot Cake: In large bowl, combine oil, 1 cup sugar, 2 eggs and 1 teaspoon vanilla, blending thoroughly.
- Stir in 1 cup flour, baking soda, cinnamon and dash salt, mixing well.
- Stir in drained pineapple, carrots, coconut and walnuts.
- Spread 1 1/2 cups carrot cake batter over bottom of greased 9-or 9 1/2-inch springform pan.
- Drop large spoonfuls of cream cheese batter over carrot cake batter; top with large spoonfuls of remaining carrot cake batter.
- Repeat with remaining cream cheese batter, spreading evenly with a knife. Do not marble with a knife.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven 50 to 65 minutes or until cake is set and cooked through.
- Cool to room temperature, then refrigerate.
- When cake is cold, prepare Pineapple Cream Cheese Frosting.
- In a bowl of electric mixer, combine 2 oz cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, 1 tablespoon reserved pineapple juice and dash of salt. Beat until smooth and of spreading consistency.
- Frost top of cheesecake. Refrigerate 3 to 4 hours before serving. Makes 1 (9-or 9 1/2-inch) cheesecake.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating7 people
Oh Oh, this sounds sooooooo good, gotta make this! Got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
This is a must,pudgy47 in Las Vegas loved it
Now i HAVE to try this you know me so well henrie this is a recipe i wil definately enjoy 5 to you:)Pcaramia in loved it