Chocolate Chip Fruit CakeFrom clbacon 6 years ago
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup dates, chopped (I usually buy them chopped already) shopping list
- 1 cup good quality chocolate chips shopping list
- 2 cups nuts - pecans, macadamias, walnuts...... shopping list
- 1 cup candied cherries, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees;
- Spray a large loaf pan with cooking spray;
- Cream eggs and sugar;
- Stir in flour, baking powder, and salt;
- Fold in fruits, chips and nuts;
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours.
The Cookclbacon Birmingham, AL
The Rating3 people
Wow this sounds great, bookmarking this one to make. Wonder if I can still find some candied cherries :( Should have immediately bought some of the overstock after the holidays. I'll still check, I've heard God Loves a Tryer! Thanks for the post.henrie in Savannah loved it
This DOES look yummy. Got my "5" and printing it out for my next baking day! Thanks so much.dottiet in Woodward loved it
Just happened to see this and I think my wife would like to make it. We like anything with chocolate in it!
A.thepoint in Hagerstown loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!