Linguine With Shrimp ScampiFrom angelamarquardt 5 years ago
- vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. kosher salt, plus 1 1/2 teaspoons shopping list
- 3/4 lb. linguine shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. unsalted butter shopping list
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. good quality olive oil shopping list
- 4 cloves minced garlic ( 1 1/2 Tbsp.) shopping list
- 1 lb. large shrimp (16) peeled, and devained shopping list
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/3 c. chopped fresh parsley leaves for garnish shopping list
- grated zest from 1/2 of a lemon shopping list
- 1/4 c. fresh squezzed lemon juice (about 2 lemons) shopping list
- 1/4 lemon very thinly sliced in half rouds for garnish shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. hot red pepper flakes shopping list
How to make it
- Drizzle some oil in large pot of boiling salted water, ccoking pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large 12 inch heavy bottomed pan, melt butter, and olive oil on med-low heat.
- Add garlic, cook 1 minute careful not to burn.
- Add shrimp, 1 1/2 tsp. salt, pepper, and saute until shrimp just turns pink in color.About 5 minutes. Stirring often.
- Remove from heat, add parsly, lemon juice, zest, and slices, and red pepper flakes. Toss to combine
- Toss mixture with well drained cooked pasta.
- Serve with garlic bread.