Dulce De Leche - Almost The Easiest VersionFrom mystik 5 years ago
How to make it
- The classic in-the-can method is simple
- Place unopened can(s) of condensed milk in a pot, well covered with water
- You can do one can or several cans - depending on how big your pot is and your family's appetite for sweets
- Bring the water to a boil
- Keep at a low boil for 2-3 hours
- Make sure the water level always stays above the top of the can
- IMPORTANT: If the can isn’t submerged, it may explode.
- The longer it cooks, the thicker the dulce de leche will be
- 2 HRS = thick enough to drizzle
- 3 HRS = thick enough to be candy
- Make sure the can is thoroughly cool before you open it.
- Pour into small jars, seal and keep in the fridge.
The Cookmystik Bradford, CA
The Rating5 people
I'm on it like a bonnet.
Mborius in Klamath Falls loved it
I made this several times - great stuff! Thanks...=)lunasea in Orlando loved it
I love the timing provided for desired texture!rpederse in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!