Refried Bean CasseroleFrom crossfire 9 years ago
- nonstick cooking spray shopping list
- 2 cans (16 ounces) refried beans shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheese shopping list
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced green chiles (I leave these out) shopping list
- 1/2 cup salsa, any variety shopping list
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled shopping list
- 1/3 cup light sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- spray a 2 quart casserole with cooking spray.
- Combine beans, cheese, salsa chiles and bacon.
- Spoon into casserole, cover.
- Bake 30 minutes or until hot.
- Top with sour cream and additional cheese, if desired
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!