Cranberry Orange White Chocolate FudgeFrom elle 10 years ago
- 2 Tbs butter shopping list
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 2/3 cups sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 cups mini marshmallows shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups good quality white chocolate shopping list
- 3/4-1 cup orange flavored dried cranberries (use plain if that's what you have) shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional) shopping list
- grated zest of one orange shopping list
How to make it
- Butter an 8" square pan, or line with parchment.
- In a medium saucepan, combine butter, milk, sugar and salt.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in marshmallows, chocolate chips, cranberries, nuts, vanilla and orange zest.
- Stir quickly for 1 minute until the marshmallows melt and blend.
- Pour into pan, cool, and cut into squares.