Chicken Club Pasta SaladFrom celtic_queen33 6 years ago
- 8 oz corkscrew or spiral pasta shopping list
- ¾ c Italian dressing shopping list
- ¼ c mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 c chopped, cooked rotisserie chicken shopping list
- 1 c Muenster or monterey jack cheese, cubed shopping list
- 12 strips crisp-cooked bacon, crumbled shopping list
- 1 avocado, chopped shopping list
- 1 c each chopped celery and green pepper shopping list
- 8 oz cherry or grape tomatoes, halved shopping list
How to make it
- Cook and drain the pasta according to the package directions and rinse it with cold water.
- Whisk the dressing with the mayonnaise in a large bowl, then stir in the pasta and remaining ingredients.
The Cookceltic_queen33 Woodhaven, MI
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!