Rice Krispie TreatsFrom satara 5 years ago
How to make it
- Melt butter and marshmallows in microwave for 3 minutes.
- Stir in rice crispy's.
- Grease your pan. Using a greased up spatula, mold the mixture into your 6" x 8" pan.
- Your done. Let them sit for an hour for best taste. They usually taste even better the next day.
- Use Kellog's Rice Krispies and real butter for best results. Don't use margarine, don't. Don't!
- If you tried this and loved it, RATE IT! Add comments on how much you loved it! The more you add to this, the more people will know how good it is!
The Cooksatara Orem, UT
The Rating6 people
These are wonderful! Thank you.oregongrandma in loved it
very simple and no-nonsense recipe! Took a square this morning on the way to work!emphasize in Milwaukee loved it
Thank You Thank You Thank You!!! I have searched months trying to find out why my krispies were stale at the end. It was the Margarine! Thank you so much for insisting on butter, it really made the difference!mustangmomma in St Clair loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!