Almond Butter Crunch WheelsFrom irishiz 9 years ago
How to make it
- Line bottom and sides of an 8 or 9 inch cake pan with aluminum foil. Butter heavily and set aside.
- Combine all ingredients in a 10 inch skillet. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, still stirring, until mixture turns golden brown (7-10 minutes approximately).
- Working quickly, spread in prepared pan.
- Cool until firm.
- Peel off foil.
- Cool completely and break into pieces.
- Makes about 3/4 pound.
- Keep in airtight container.