Sleek - Bulgur Wheat And Kale With OnionFrom emilydrew 9 years ago
How to make it
- Wash and drain black-eyed peas.
- Place black-eyed peas and water in saucepan, cover and cook over medium heat for approximately 15 minutes.
- Add chopped kale and cook for 6 minutes.
- Rinse and drain the bulgur wheat and add to the saucepan.
- Stir to mix all ingredients.
- Drain in colander to remove any liquid.
- Brown onions in olive oil in large frying pan until dark brown.
- Add the drained mixture of kale, peas and wheat with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook over low heat, uncovered for 5 minutes.