Super SupperFrom crs101271 8 years ago
- 1 lb ground beef shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 3/4 cup water shopping list
- 1 can (6 oz) tomato paste shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, cubed shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 7 cups cooked egg noodles shopping list
How to make it
- In a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the water, tomato paste, salt and garlic powder. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5-7 minutes or until heated through.
- In a small saucepan, melt cream cheese over low heat, stirring constantly. Gradually stir in milk and Parmesan cheese until blended.
- Place noodles in a greased 13x9x2-inch baking dish. Spread meat sauce over noodles. Spoon cream cheese mixture evenly over top. Bake, uncovered, at 350F for 30-35 minutes or until heated through.
The Cookcrs101271 Norton, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!