Tuna casseroleFrom imhungry 9 years ago
- 1-2 cans of tuna depending on how tuna-y you want it shopping list
- 1 can of cream of mushroom with roasted garlic-you have the option to use any cream soup of course but this is the best! shopping list
- 1 can of creamor half n half -again you can use milk but? ....lol shopping list
- 1 onion diced shopping list
- 1 stalk of celery diced shopping list
- 1/2 stick of butter NOT MARGERINE!!! shopping list
- peas - amount is up to you shopping list
- extra mushrooms if you like shopping list
- shedded cheese of your choice I like provolne or cheddar shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- french fried onions - you can use crushed chips or ritz as well shopping list
- 1 bag of wide egg noodles- or any noodle you like I made it with broken up no boil lasagna noodles before and it turned out great! shopping list
How to make it
- Boil noodles and set aside.
- Chop onion and celery and place them in a micro safe bowl and place butter on top and zap until soft.
- In a large bowl mix tuna, soup, cream, nooked veg n butter, peas and shrooms if using and salt and pepper together and about 1/2- 1 cup of the cheese.
- Place all this in a 13x 9 inch dish (sprayed or lined with foil) and place in a 375 degree oven for 45mins.
- pull out and cover with more cheese and f.f. onions and bake for another 5- 10 mins or untill the onions are browned and cheese is melted!! ENJOY!!!!!!