Fried CabbageFrom annette092964 9 years ago
How to make it
- 1. shred the cabbage either with a shredder, or knife, or food processor. I use a knife I like bigger chunks then what even the coleslaw size is.
- 2, Melt 1 stick of butter in an iron skillet, I suppose any fry pan will do, just I dont have any others but iron haha!
- 3. When the butter is melted, toss in your cabbage cover for 5min
- remove lid finish frying till totally wilted and a tad browned.
- I myself like the burnt cabbage so its all to your likeing as how you want to fix your cabbage. I also eat it on bread but then thats my preference also lol Just happens to be good at any time of the day or night.
The Cookannette092964 Logansport, U.S.A.
- Not added to any groups yet!