Canadian Banana - Coffee CakeFrom jo_jo_ba 8 years ago
- 2 tbsp flour shopping list
- 2 tbsp rolled oats shopping list
- 1/4 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 medium overripe banana shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbsp brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp canola oil shopping list
- 1 tbsp water shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 tbsp chopped pecans shopping list
- 2 "fun size" coffee Crisp bars (16g each), chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease a 4" pan with baking spray and set aside.
- Combine flour, oats, baking soda and baking powder in a small bowl.
- Separately, mash the banana with the brown sugar, oil, water and vanilla.
- Gently stir the banana mixture into the dry ingredients and fold in the pecans and chocolate pieces.
- Bake for 20 minutes and cool completely on a wire rack.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating3 people
Top of the line of Banana cakes...Thanks for sharing.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Great idea, and the pic looks stunning, J0_jo_ba :) I used to have to take Coffee Crisp chocolate bars over to a sister-in-law in Michigan all the time; she loved them but, of course, couldn't get them there! Thanks for posting -- yet another! -- gr...morekukla in Barrie, Ontario loved it
WOW this looks terrific!
Thanks for sharing!momto4 in Orillia, On, Canada loved it