Cheesy Chicken-bacon SandwichesFrom cadavis 5 years ago
- Boneless skinless chicken breast ( 1 per sandwich) shopping list
- provolone cheese shopping list
- Baby swiss cheese shopping list
- Enough already cooked bacon to have 3 to 4 slices per sandwich. shopping list
- kaiser rolls (warm) shopping list
- lettuce shopping list
- tomatoes shopping list
- Mayo, honey dijon mustard etc.(really whatever toppings you prefer) shopping list
How to make it
- Coat both side of the chicken breast with olive oil.
- Place onto grill, shear both sides to seal in the juices. ( I use a George Foreman Grill) this can also be done on the stove top.
- Cook the chicken until done
- Place one slice of provolone cheese and 1 slice of Baby swiss cheese on top of the chicken and melt till gooey.
- Place your 3 to 4 slices of bacon on top of the cheese.
- Place entire chicken breast onto a warm Kaiser roll.
- Add your favorite topping and simply Enjoy.