Creamy Key Lime PieFrom artichokehearts 6 years ago
- Crust: shopping list
- 2 cups Fiber One® original bran cereal shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cold water shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin shopping list
- 4 oz (half 8-oz package) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel), softened shopping list
- 3 containers (6 oz each) Yoplait® Light Thick & Creamy key lime Pie yogurt shopping list
- 1/2 cup thawed reduced-fat whipped topping shopping list
- 2 teaspoons grated lime peel shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place cereal in resealable food-storage plastic ba g; seal bag and finely crush with rolling pin or meat mallet until cereal looks like graham cracker crumbs (or finely crush in food processor).
- In medium bowl, mix crust ingredients until blended. Press crust mixture evenly and firmly in bottom and up sides of 9-inch glass pie plate. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until firm. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- In 1-quart saucepan, mix water and lime juice. Sprinkle gelatin on lime juice mixture; let stand 1 minute. Heat over low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved. Cool slightly, about 2 minutes.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add yogurt and lime juice mixture; beat on low speed until well blended. Fold in whipped topping and lime peel. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate until set, about 2 hours
The Cookartichokehearts Seattle, Washington
The Rating4 people
One of my favorite...Thanks for sharing.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
love it! Key to my heart!
got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
This sounds awesome! Never thought of using yogurt for pie! Gets my 5!wilz in San Bernardino loved it