Chocolate Chunk Coffee CakeFrom crossfire 6 years ago
- nut Layer: shopping list
- 4 ounces German sweet chocolate, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup nuts shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- Cake: shopping list
- 1 3/4 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 tsp vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix chocolate, nuts, 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
- Mix flour, powder and salt; set aside. combine sour cream and baking soda; set aside.
- beat margarine and 1 cup sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla. Add flour mixture alternately with sour cream mixture, beginning and ending with flour mixturte. spoon 1/2 the batter into greased 9 inch square pan. top with 1/2 the chocolate nut mixture, spreading carefully with spatula. Repeat layers.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until cake begins to pull away from sides of pan. cool in pan; cut into squares.
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!