Sour Cream Chocolate Chip cookiesFrom crossfire 6 years ago
- 1 cup Butter Flavor Crisco shortening shopping list
- 1 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup honey shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 2 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 cups chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. grease baking sheets.
- Combine shortening, and sugars. beat until well blended. Beat in sour cream, egg, honey and vanilla. beat until well blended.
- combine flour, baking powder and salt. Mix into shortening, beat at low speed until just blended.
- Stir in chips and nuts.
- drop by teaspoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart on greased sheets.
- bake one sheet at a time in 375 degree oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until set. Cool 2 minutes on sheets.
- Remove to foil on countertop to cool.
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!