Watermelon and Feta SaladFrom wolfpackjack 6 years ago
- 4 slices watermelon, chilled shopping list
- 4-1/2 oz feta cheese (original recipe call for sheep's milk feta, if you can find it) cut into bite size pieces. shopping list
- sunflower seeds/pumpkin seeds lightly toasted - handful of these. shopping list
- 10 - 15 kalamata or dry-cured black olives. shopping list
- Optional: dried dates or apricots shopping list
How to make it
- Cut rind off the watermelon and remove as many seeds as possible. You want the "meat" of the melon away from any of the whiter flesh.
- Cut water melon into triangular chucks.
- Mix the watermelon, feta cheese, mixed seeds, and black olives.
- Cover and chill salad for 30 minutes.
- Bon Appetite.
The Cookwolfpackjack Raleigh, NC
The Rating2 people
Gorgeous play of textures and flavors--must try this soon.nightkitchen in Claremont loved it
Clap for the Wolfman...nightkitchen in Claremont loved it
Wow - this is so good! I love the addition pf pumpkin seeds to the mix. Watermelon and feta are perfect partners. You rock! =)lunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!