Hash Brown Potato CasseroleFrom susana 8 years ago
- 1 bag of frozen shredded hash brown potatoes shopping list
- 1 package of pre-cooked bacon, microwave prepared and crumbled shopping list
- (8-oz) sour cream shopping list
- 1/3-cup ranch salad dressing shopping list
- (8-oz) shredded mild cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 bunch of green onions, chopped shopping list
- 2 sticks margarine, melted shopping list
- Tony’s seasoning (to taste) shopping list
How to make it
- Melt margarine.
- Mix all ingredients except cheese for top.
- Add salt, pepper and Tony’s seasoning to taste.
- Top with cheese , cover and bake at 350̊ for 45 minutes.
- Uncover and cook 5 more minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 9
- JABNJENN Nowhere, Us
- ladeelicious Nowhere, Us
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- mizzgreeneyez2001 Brooklyn Park, MN
- grandmacooks Somewhere In , VA
- cajunspices66 Pineville, LA
- desertgal Billings, MT
- jennanetz Marion, IA
- nocturnalife North West Corner, IL
- susana Mandeville, LA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooksusana Mandeville, LA
- Not added to any groups yet!