Sweet N Southern Baked BeansFrom conner909 8 years ago
- 2 large cans B & M baked beans, shopping list
- or brand of your choice shopping list
- 1 chopped onion shopping list
- 1 box of brown sugar shopping list
- ½ cup honey shopping list
- 1 cup ketchup shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons mustard shopping list
- 6 strips bacon, fried and crumbled shopping list
- and its bacon fat shopping list
How to make it
- Mix first 6 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add crumbled bacon and grease.
- Pour into Dutch oven and cover.
- Cook on medium high heat, stirring often until hot.
- Turn down heat to low and simmer on top of stove for at least 2 hours or bake in oven at 325 degrees F.
- Ok, I’ll confess, I use a whole pound of bacon in this recipe, and just
- a little bacon grease. Honey, ketchup and mustard are really ingredients you can adjust to taste.
The Cookconner909 Whereabouts, Unknown
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!