Fried Mozzarella Cheese SticksFrom myszreesey 9 years ago
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups italian seasoned bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/3 cup cornstarch shopping list
- 1 quart oil for deep frying shopping list
- 1 (16 ounce) package mozzarella cheese sticks shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, mix the eggs and water.
- Mix the bread crumbs and garlic salt in a medium bowl. In a medium bowl, blend the flour and cornstarch.
- In a large heavy saucepan, heat the oil to 365 degrees F (185 degrees C).
- One at a time, coat each mozzarella stick in the flour mixture, then the egg mixture, then in the bread crumbs and finally into the oil. Fry until golden brown, about 30 seconds. Remove from heat and drain on paper towels.
The Cookmyszreesey Auburn, NY
The Rating7 people
One of my favorites! Thanks so much... =)lunasea in Orlando loved it
Fantastic!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
a winner for sure high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it