Chicken and Stuffing CasseroleFrom cookinwithjen 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Spray a casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a bowl mix together soup and apple juice and pour over chicken in the casserole dish.
- In a separate bowl mix together stuffing and butter. Spread over the top of chicken in the casserole dish.
- Layer swiss cheese on top and bake covered for around 50 minutes and uncovered for 10 minutes.
The Cookcookinwithjen Goldsboro, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!