Deep fried BananasFrom sphere 6 years ago
How to make it
- beat eggs with milk and oil.
- add sugar, flour and salt and wisk till smooth.
- slice bananas in half and then slice lengthwise.
- dip bananas in batter and deepfry for 6-9 min or until golden brown at 350 degrees.
- sprinkle with icing sugar if prefered.
The Cooksphere Calgary, CA
The Rating3 people
This is a good recipe and thanks to the Dallas metroplex and the number of hispanic residents, we can get plantains, which are cooking bananas and are different from regular bananas. They are delicious.cooper in Plano loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!