Cheery Cherry CookiesFrom angelgirl94 9 years ago
- 3/4 cup butter-softened shopping list
- 1 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries-drained and chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup pecans shopping list
- 1/2 cup coconut shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl,cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg,milk,and vanilla.
- Sift together flour,salt,and soda.
- Gradually add to creamed mixture.
- Fold in cherries,pecans,and coconut.
- Drop by teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on wire racks.