Baked Potato WedgesFrom angelgirl94 5 years ago
- 3 large russet potatoes-unpeeled shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive or canola oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons parmesean cheese shopping list
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1/2 teapoon cayenne pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut potatoes lengthwise into wedges. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl,combine remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Add potato wedges and toss to coat.
- Place in a single layer on a large baking sheet lined with foil.
- Bake for 25 minutes,turn wedges over,bake for an additional 25 minutes or until crisp outside and tender inside.
- Serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookangelgirl94 Reidsville, NC
The Rating4 people
these are great.. I've never put the cheese on them... nice additionpeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
Great recipe. Gets five forks from me!
Thanks for sharing...
Debbie~pinkpasta in Upstate loved it