Skin On Garlic Mashed PotatoesFrom bodana63 6 years ago
How to make it
- No need to peel these potatoes, the skins have needed nutrition, but do add 1 teaspoon of kosher salt to your water. Cut off any bad parts of your potatoes and chop them into smaller sizes and boil.... then drain.
- In Large mixing bowl add all the ingredients and blend adding whole milk slowly. Sometimes I will melt the butter and garlic together in a sauce pan and pour ontop the potatoes and then mix. This is a lg batch of Potatoes, so you can half size this easily. You may add as much milk or go less on the consistancy.
- Garnish a little bit of parsley ontop and serve!!
- This is a very simple and yummy side dish and hey, what can I say....garlic is good for you!
The Cookbodana63 Payson, IL
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!