JaegerschnitzelFrom smurfetta 10 years ago
How to make it
- In a large skillet, sauté the mushrooms in butter. Remove from pan and reserve.
- Sauté cutlets briefly. Remove from pan and reserve.
- Add flour and stir until just fragrant.
- Add stock and wine, stirring until smooth and slightly thickened.
- Return mushrooms and veal to pan.
- Heat through and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cooksmurfetta Huntsville, AL
The Rating3 people
The part of Germany we lived in always included sour cream. We just love Jaegerschnitzel! We found each region made it a little differently. My mouth is watering just thinking about this. MMmmm. Thanks for posting.tpatti in Wellsville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!