Kings Hawaiian Bread - CopycatFrom nocturnalife 6 years ago
How to make it
- Beat eggs; add pineapple juice, sugar, ginger, vanilla and melted margarine.
- Put 3 cups flour in a large mixing bowl. Add egg mixture and stir until well mixed. Sprinkle in yeast, 1 package at a time, mixing well.
- Gradually add other 3 cups flour. Batter will be hard to mix with spoon. You may have to use your hand. Make sure it's mixed well.
- Leave batter in bowl and cover with cloth and place in warm place.
- Let rise 1 hour.
- Remove from bowl and knead in 1/2 cup flour. Knead about 10times.
- Divide into 3 equal parts and place in well greased round cake pans.
- Cover and place in warm place and let rise about 1 hour.
- Bake at 350 degrees 25 to 30 minutes.
- Make 3 Loaves