Raspberry BrowniesFrom crossfire 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 3 squares bittersweet chocolate shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 3/4 cup flour shopping list
- 1/4 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds shopping list
- 1/2 cup raspberry preserves (I use the no sugar added ones) shopping list
- 1 cup chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Use non fat cooking spray and flour an 8 inch baking pan.
- Melt butter and bittersweet chocolate in saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat; cool.
- Beat eggs, sugar and vanilla in bowl until light. beat in chocolate mixture.
- Stir in flour, powder just until blended.
- spread 3/4 of the batter into prepared pan; sprinkle almonds over top.
- Bake 10 minutes. remove from oven; spread preserves over almonds.
- Carefully spoon remaining batter over preserves, smoothing top.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or just until top feels firm. Remove from oven; sprinkle chocolate chips over top.
- Let stand a few minutes until chip melt, spread evenly over brownies.
- Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- When chocolate is set, cut into 2 inch squares.
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!